Hulk's Son, Owen Wilson, Kanye, 50 Cent


Slow It Down
The "A" in August is starting to stand for accident as more celebs are getting involved in them. I read last night (and this morning) that Hulk Hogan's son, Nick Bollea had been involved in a car accident. He along with a friend were speeding down a roadway and crashed into a median. The car was completely totaled. Nick and his friend were pulled out the car by paramedics. They were eventually flown to the hospital where they are listed in critical condition. My well wishes to both.

Life Ain't Easy
My friend texted me this morning saying actor Owen Wilson ("The Wedding Crashers", "Shanghi Noon") is in critical condition for an attempted suicide. I was really surprised. Now that I have read the news stories online, they say his condition remains undisclosed. The rep for the hospital claims he is in "good condition". Wendy Williams says he was slicing at his risk and also taking a huge amount of pills. He was reportedly found by one of his family members. As you can see I'm just going by what I've read and heard. I'm sure there will be more as this story unfolds.


Sneak Peek
Eager to know how 50 Cent's "Curtis" and Kanye West's "Graduation" is gonna sound before it leaks. Check out the following links to get a sneak preview of these upcoming albums. Which one you think is hotter?

50 Cent - Curtis - Album Preview

Kanye West - Graduation - Album Preview

News Tidbits

  • Joy Bryant ("Antoine Fisher", "The Skeleton Key") is engaged
  • Keyshia Cole appears on the October issue of Sister 2 Sister magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards