Brandy, Pharrell Williams, T-Pain, Akon

The Return
A lot of unreleased and unheard material has been leaked (as of lately) from Brandy. A lot of these songs are unmastered, unfinished, and underwhelming (in terms of quality). All this music is making Branatics (including myself) yearn for a new Brandy album. I know a new Brandy album is on the horizon (just don't know when). There have been a lot of rumors concerning this album. Every producer who is somebody in the industry has found their name attached to this project. While it is still a mystery as to who will (and is) contributing to the album, Pharrell Williams spoke out awhile back about Brandy's album. He urged us all "to watch out for Brandy's album". I got so excited! Brandy is my favorite singer and The Neptunes are my favorite producers. I always wanted her to work with them and I hope they appear on the new album. My natural assumption would be that Brandy's album will be released at the top of next year. I'm not sure how things are going to play out though. Brandy is going to be in court at the top of January (and that is going to be a media circus in itself). I'm sure her and her camp has something worked out. I even read a rumor today courtesy of Brandy's Horizons that Brandy is signed to Arista Records(Whitney Houston). Way too many rumors right?

I have an exclusive leaked track that features Brandy. It is called "Coming Over". The track's lead artist is a group by the name of Brutha though I assumed it was only one person. The quality isn't the best but the song sounds pretty good. The song is not new but it is new to those who haven't heard it previously (including myself). The song is available for your listening and downloading pleasure. Enjoy!



T-Pain In My Ears
I can't stand T-Pain (or Akon). They are two of the most annoying musicians in music today (in my opinion). I feel like they are just a fad and won't be around in 10 years. I know they are the go-to team for hits but singers want a hit (no pun intended). I will say T-Pain's songs are catchy but that's where it stops for me. Akon and his Konvict (cell slam sound effect in every record) is annoying too. I'm not mad at them though. They are making their money. They definitely won't be one hit wonders. I just don't see their career in music lasting very long. Some musicians careers aren't meant to be long anyway. It just really depends.

Comments

Quick said…
Thanks for the new new; i can't wait to see Brandy come back, her last album was slept on way to much.
Unknown said…
Your always welcome!
Lukey Boy said…
I totally agree Lamar, I can't wait for a new Brandy project and I am definitely a fellow Branatic! She's the only artist after Aaliyah who I feel constantly evolves on her albums and switches up her sound. Thanks to her and Darkchild, "Full Moon" is a pinnacle of R&B greatness. Plus her vocal production is just amazing, she doesn't have a particularly strong voice but like Aaliyah makes up for it by being a master of her vocals. I really feel for her after recent events. I know it was her fault but you can tell just from her awful appearance recently that she is paying for it mentally. I hope she comes through both in her career and personal life soon.

I also totally agree about T-Pain and Akon, they're overexposure is really getting on my nerves now. Akon just appears everywhere has he ever heard that sometimes less is more? As in, less guest appearances because you are getting on our damn nerves?! Their careers should have dried up a long time ago, I don't believe either of them have any real talent. "Bananza", "I Wanna Fuck U" & "I'm Sprung" - that's a list of songs I've liked by them out of the million they've done up to now! Put them on your "Sit Yo Ass Down" column Lamar, they certainly qualify!
Unknown said…
I'll certainly consider Akon and T-Pain for a future "SYAD".

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards