50 Cent, Kanye West, Whitney & Bobby


Fifty More Cents
September 11th just got more interesting. While we are placing bets on who's going to be number one for that week, both 50 Cent's "Curtis" and Kanye West's "Graduation" have leaked online. Sorry you won't find it here folks! Don't forget country singer Kenny Chesney comes out on that same day. He is no stranger to the number one spot either. I wonder how the recent leak will affect sales. Will it hurt them or propel them? We will have to wait and see! Have you heard both albums yet? What do you think?

Houston v. Brown
Why is Whitney and Bobby fighting over custody of Bobbi Kristina? I thought the girl was grown by now but she is in fact around 15/16. I think Whitney should get custody. Every time you see Bobby out he looks unstable. I can't say Whitney doesn't have her moments but she don't be out there like Bobby.

Times Aren't Changing
Venus Williams joins the already long list of celebrities with clothing lines. The clothing line is being called, "EleVen" or something like that. I'm tired of these celebrities and clothes lines. I just buy what is cheap and what looks good (to me). More celebs should be like Lyfe and do something unexpected like get a furniture line. It is not everyday you hear an artist starting a furniture line. Why not? What do you have to lose? I can only imagine what this furniture will look like. Lyfe has that bum look going on so no telling.

Pay Up
Lil' Wayne is being sued for $1 million dollars over a college gig. I didn't read the full story so details are scarce. Of course I should do my research before reporting a story but most of the time I don't feel like reading all that. I'll just skim and mention the most interesting parts. I also include my personal thoughts as well. I remember there was a story about Lil' Wayne not doing a concert he was paid for. Or was that T.I. Anyway at the concert some goofball fell and got hurt. I guess the ladies were too busy yelling and trying to get to Weeezy F. Baby!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards