When Will I C Da "Trav'lin Light"?

Who would of ever thought that Cigna's Sounds & Views would become so big so quickly? I'm not even a year into existence and at presstime I'm at 53K hits. I'm sorry guys but I won't be posting songs any longer. I have the record labels watching me now. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will STILL continue to feature the latest in music news and interviews. I am working to add some other features to the blog for those who will continue to support the site so look out for those. If you still need your music fix, I'll say this....you know where to look*hint hint* That's all I can say.

Queen Latifah may have retired from rap but she still puts out albums every once in awhile. Her last album, "The Dana Owens Story" went gold. Latifah is releasing her next album, "Trav'lin Light" on September 25th. She will be covering songs from a wide range of artists including Peggy Lee(Fever) to Roberta Flack. Guests include Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, and Stevie Wonder.


Top model diva and winner Eva Pigford is said to be a subject of a sex tape that is in circulation and a pic has surfaced. Whether it is Eva or not has yet to be confirmed. In other sex tape news, Mario was said to be the subject of one as well but has denied the claims. You would think those sex tapes cause a lot of damage but they have been known to make careers and even extend them...hello Ray J!

Everytime you turn around you hear about some rappers getting into some altercation. Is this what you all have become? T.I. keeps fighting with fans. Young Buck is always getting buck and Remy went gangsta. People learn to control your tempers and know a lot of what you all are fighting about is not even that serious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards