"I'm Glad" When I Look In "The Mirror"

This video has been floating around the internet and it was very crazy to see this boy poppin' it, lockin' it, and winding up like that. It's almost like the people surrouding him don't really know he's there. I'm thinking the boy has grew up with a house full of women or something. I don't know what to say anymore. You decide.

Albany's Crunk City DJ's - Video Shoot, Kevonta Doin' It

We all know what a wonderful dancer Jennifer Lopez is and this video is certainly no exception. I love how she redid the whole "Flashdance" theme here. It prompted me to want to rent the movie because I had never seen it.


Jennifer Lopez - I'm Glad

Mario is said to have a sex tape in existence. I don't know how true the rumor is but you never know these days. Sex tapes make careers now and even keep existing ones afloat...hey Ray J! Mario is also leading right now in the poll. I close the poll when I'm ready to so vote.

Lil' Flipper was arrested for credit card fraud for purchased airline tickets and miscellaneous merchandise among other things. The cardholder claims to not have made the purchase. Flip says another guy made the purchases. Flip's last album, "I Need Mine" fell off rather quickly. T.I. is somewhere laughing I know!

Ja Rule & Lil' Wayne appear on Ja's first single, "Uh Oh" from his upcoming album, "Mirror" in stores Sept 25th. Both rappers were arrested on seperate and similar charges of criminal possessions of weapons. Both rappers were found with a .40 caliber pistol. "Uh Oh" to that!

Miss Cleo "Call Me Now" will make her TV return to VH1's upcoming season of "The Surreal Life" along with other has beens. This should be interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards