The Top 5 Most Conceited Artists

If you recall I have done something like this before. The last time I asked "Who were the most hated artists" and if I'm not mistaken either 50 Cent or Beyonce were #1 on that list. I went and asked members of several message boards including Foxboogie, Brandy's Horizons, UltimateKelis, UBG, AshantiDaily and others to give me their opinions. A lot of people came up with a lot of the same people. Others just named folks who I didn't necessarily agree was conceited but what matter was if you thought they were or not. Anyway check out the top 5 list of artists who made the countdown. You will also see the entries 6-10 (if the list were a top 10).

1. Kanye West
Not one to bite his tongue.

2. 50 Cent
Are you really surprised?

3. Usher
Respect his privacy please.

4. Bow Wow
Fresh Azheis.

5. Diddy
No surprise there.
--------
Runner Ups(if the list were a top 10 list)
6. Beyonce
Really? No really? I think it's a love/hate thing.

7. Remy Ma
Her single, "Conceited" says it all!

8. Lil' Wayne
The best rapper alive.

9. T.I.
Too cool for school.

10. Mariah Carey
Way too emancipated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour