Sumtimes I Find It So Hard to "Breathe"

Blu Cantrell is one of my favorite singers. An old friend of mine introduced me to her and I have always felt that she has been underrated. I know a lot of people don't like Blu because they say she's trashy but people will admit the girl can sang! "Breathe" isn't my favorite Blu song but I do like the video as it is very colorful and shows what a beautiful woman Blu is even with all the caked on makeup. Enjoy!

Blu Cantrell feat Sean Paul - Breathe

Where the Tyrese fans? Y'all not showing him no love? I'm referring to the poll that is up. You can now find it at the upper portion of the blog. I realize I forgot to include NeYo after it was all said and done. Remember to vote! You can vote up to three artists an unlimited amount of time. I still can't remember how I set it up. The poll is just for fun. Your not gonna win a prize nor is the artist. It is just simply an observaion to get a feel of what you all like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards