The "Sit Your Ass Down" Award Goes to ...

50 Cent who are you to say whether someone is hot right now? Last time I checked you had two failed singles and album that has been pushed back repeatedly. 50 Cent is an outspoken person who certainly doesn't bite his tongue. It is amazing how in every interview he does he has a new beef with someone whether it is Nas or Chamillionaire. This is your problem now. You don't know when to stop beefing with other artists. G-Unit is in complete disarray and your the blame for it. You bragging about all this money you got. You better hold on to some of that money. I don't think the money is coming from many places right now unless you count "Vitamin Water". With that said, 50 Cent "Sit Your Ass Down"!

Comments

Anonymous said…
LMAO!!! I absolutely agree. LOL!!
Unknown said…
Thanks!I'm sure a lot of other people will agree as well!
Quick said…
You ain't gotta take yo panties off...just move em' to the side. I feel conflicted about this guy; his music is catchy, but his attitude is not.
Unknown said…
I agree I like "Amusement Park".

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards