"She's A Bitch" So U Betta "Go"

Missy is an innovator when it comes to music videos and "Shes's A Bitch" is certainly no exception. I heard this video cost a reported $2 million dollars. I remember Missy saying the video was filmed on Universal Studios. What I like about this video is the look and colors of the video. The dancing on the "M" in the water is hot as well!

Missy Elliott - She's A Bitch

Poor Mario! His upcoming album, "Go" has been pushed back to October 9th. The last release date was August 21st. My only guess for the constant pushbacks is the songs keep leaking. I think they are tweaking some of the songs as a new leaked version of The Neptunes produced title track featured a slightly slowed down and spaced out beat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards