No "Friendship" Here U On My "Hit List"

If you haven't heard or read already, Remy Ma was arrested over the weekend. Remy Ma was accused of shooting her best friend after an argument ensued involving $2,000 that came up missing. Feeling her best friend did it, Remy opened up her car door and shot her twice. Remy has since turned herself in and has been arraigned. She will be released anytime now. She is due back in court August 14th. I think I got this story straight. It is a very unfortunate situation but Remy is gangsta. What do you expect? Khia better watch out!

LeToya Luckett is recording the follow up to her platinum debut, "LeToya". LeToya recently joined Mary J. Blige on tour again and announced her new album plans. The new album is entitled, "Lady Love" and production comes in the form of Babyface, Dr. Dre, and Rodney Jerkins. I liked LeToya's album but I got tired of it real quick because all the songs were like a year old and I had heard them all.

You still waiting for Mya's new album, "Liberation" or you no longer care? If you still care, the new release date is October 23rd.

I have yet another remix by Fantasia for "When I C U" but this time Polow Da Don is featured and the beat is different so that reason should be enough for the download. Rapper/actor Saigon(HBO's "Entourage") leaks another joint possibly from his upcoming album, "The Greatest Story Never Told". I also have some other songs and I'm not sure if they are new or old so check them out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards