R U "America's Next Top Model" Cuz I Ain't?

I put a new poll up! The poll asks the question "Who is your favorite guest appearance artist?" I included some of the songs the chosen artists have guested on to give you an idea as there are plenty more songs than what I added. You can vote up to three times but it has to be once a day.....I think? The poll will run for awhile so get your votes in. Remember you or your choice won't win a prize. It is simply a question to see what people like.

It is a slow news week right now so I'll report that CW has signed on for more seasons of "America's Next Top Model". The show will run up until 2010 and maybe further. "The Tyra Banks Show" and the aforementioned "Model" will find both shows filming in New York(again) from previous location L.A.

CW is also renewing "Search for the New Pussycat Doll". Apparently 1st season winner Asia has left and has plans to pursue a solo career. Good luck!

It looks like Ja Rule and Lil' Wayne may face 3 1/2 years for weapons possession charges brought against the two when they were arrested this past weekend. It is New York law if you carrying a gun believe it or not! I think I heard it right!

Congratulations to Lisa Bonet for giving birth to her third child. I forget if its a boy or a girl.

Comments

Quick said…
Tyra better make that money!
Unknown said…
I know that's right!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards