MySpace Profile Showcase - Interview - Cliff

I am continuing with the "MySpace Profile Showcase" series by profiling a good friend of mine. He will be helping me out on the blog, and I thought it would interesting for you to get to know him. Together or more so hiself will introduce a section entitled, "Cliffs-notes". "Cliffs-notes" is a take on the phrase used for preparation to study for tests. Since his name is Cliff, I thought it would be fitting to name it "Cliffs-notes". I had another name I wanted to use but Cliff would not go for that. Anyway get to know Cliff before his section is introduced. His section will be detailed more when it debuts next week.

You hail from the Windy City, how is it living in Chicago?
Its good. I mean we have decent paying wages. A little prejudice but where is that not? It is a lot of stuff to do, especially because I live so close to downtown.

Describe your personality to the readers here.
I have a disorder! I am a really easy person to get to know because I don't discriminate if someone is ugly or shy or dress bad. I am a person who people sometimes try to take advantage of because I am nice. I don't speak up right away but when I do it is not good!. I'll do anything for people. According to Jun's psychological classification, I am a green energy. It means I'm kind, caring and honest. I am also a nurturer. I really am!

What are your current hobbies, goals, and pastimes?
My goals are to soon make a decision about what field of African American studies I would like to venture into, Actually to decide all of the things I would like to do in my life, save enough money to move out on my own if I please, get good grades this coming semester, secure an internship in a field of fashion, african american studies, entertainmemt or psychology. My hobbies are dancing sometimes, hanging with friends, seeing good movies, and hip hop dance videos. My pastimes include downloading music from your site, reading good books, balancing and budgeting my checks, researching possible careers, and planning for the future.

What artists influence you in whatever way or fashion?
Musically, Beyonce, just because she seems to stretch herself to the limits. Keyshia cole is just a raw talent! Mario can do amazing things with his voice and then there is the classic, legendary Luther Vandross. If I had his voice I wouldn't even talk to people. I would just sing everything all the damn time!

Why do you think your opinion can be beneficial to artists?
I think a lot of fans or simply people with good intuition can be beneficial opinions to artists because we are the ones who listen to the music, we know if we are tired of hearing something and we want something fresh. Plus sometimes it seems as if artists just don't use common sense! I'm into psychology and some music is just not good for people on a mass level. When it comes to music, I think its about putting yourself, that human aspect into what you are doing and sometimes you have to immense yourself in it and put your heart out there and reap what you sew from doing it. Whether there is a amazing lukewarm or bad reception but, we wanna sell!

Do you see yourself working in the industry at all?
I can definitely see myself in an industry job, not as an artist though. I wouldn't mind writing for and artist or getting the tracks together. As far as being like creative director, I can do that. As an artist, they wouldn't be ready for me!

Your a college student, what can you tell us about your experience?
I love my college experience actually a lot. I learned a lot. I love my ethnic classes. Living on campus was one of the best experiences of my life. My experience has been great I actually have learned a lot about life being in college.

What do you hope to gain from everything you learned in life?
I hope to gain knowledge and understanding. I am a person who is always looking for personal growth and knowledge. I am on a never ending quest for it and my learning will never end

Enjoy the interview? Wanna get to know Cliff better? Check him out at the link below:




Comments

Anonymous said…
what a deep guy.
i like his views on Life.
smart and seems talented.
my kind of guy.
wait!..
Unknown said…
nice to see you drop a comment miguel. i know cliff is ecstatic that this interview has finally surfaced!
Anonymous said…
Love the interview!!!

Very good.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards