Mario vs Usher

Mario and Usher is leading in the "Which male singer you like the best"? Some of you may not be able to vote anymore but for those who haven't voted yet please do so. I will be closing this poll this Friday. Also be sure to vote in the new poll. Mario's upcoming album, "Go" will be released on October 9th. The current lead single, "How Do I Breathe" is climbing both the Pop/R&B charts. The second single is rumored to be "Kryptonite" featuring Rich Boy. My suggestion for Mario, his team, and J records is to release a new song the public has not heard. So far all the leaked songs from Mario's album have been good. I'm afraid I will be tired of the album very quickly having heard 50% of the album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards