I'm A "Star" When I Look In The "Mirror"

Usher & Tameka: The Saga Continues
Tameka Foster has spoke out about against the various rumors floating around. Tameka says"No one knows why we canceled the wedding, but I can tell you that all of the reasons that everyone is speculating and writing about are completely untrue," Tameka told People magazine Monday.

"Mirror" Mirror
Ja Rule has been pushed his upcoming album, "Mirror" back to Nov 13th! Those who are surprised say I! I guess this means we will get a new single as well. I wasn't caring too much for the Lil' Wayne collaboration. Ja you gotta come a bit harder. Good luck!

The "Star" Of The Show
Star Jones has admitted to having gastic bypass surgery! As if we didn't already know. This revelation comes on heels of her upcoming Court TV talk show "The Star Jones Show". I don't know when the show comes on but she wants Rosie on as her first guest. Now that would be interesting as much as I can't stand Rosie's ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards