I'm So "Addicted" and I'm "Ready Now"

I continue with featuring some of my favorite videos. I wasn't a fan of Truth Hurts when she came out with "Addicted". When she released her first single, "Ready Now" from the album of the same name, I instantly liked the song. My friend Lucy put me on to the album which is very good and everyone should check out. I like this video because it is simple and sexy without being too over the top. I also like how Truth is being all seductive and really getting into character. I like the multiple tiled screens and different colors and more.

Truth Hurts - Ready Now

Ciara's lead role in the upcoming movie, "Mama, I Want To Sing" features an all-star cast including Bobby Valentino, NeYo, Patti Labelle, Ralph Tresvant, and that's just the music artists featured. If your unfamiliar with the plotline, Ciara stars as a singer raised up in a church upbringing who becomes a pop star. It's a little more to it but you get my drift. I don't know when the movie comes out but next year sounds pretty accurate.

50 Cent vs Kanye West on Sept 11th as both will battle it out for top album of that particular week. This will be interesting because neither rapper's singles are hits. Maybe they will sell based solely off their names. Who you got your money on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards