I'm Gon B Mad "When I See U" Young Jeezy

I wonder will Jay Z be mad at Young Jeezy for hopping on the remix of "When I See U"? Remember Jay got mad at Larry Johnson for appearing in the video? I also have a song from an up and coming raptress named Mooka Jerz who is actually quite nice in my opinion. I have some Lil' Mo songs from her debut, "Based On A True Story" and more. Thanks to Foxboogie and Brandy's Horizons for a few of these links! Enjoy!

I also need to make a correction regarding the Eve single which I incorrectly regarded as her 2nd single. I am not quite clear if this is her 2nd single because her 2nd single features Sean Paul. An "Access Granted" show is in the works so when the new song with Sean Paul hits, I will have it exclusively for you all. I apologize for the confusion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards