I Have 2 "Let It Go" 2 "Make It Hot"

Looks like the rumors were true regarding Diddy and Kim Porter as it has been made official the couple has split after 10 years off and on with each other.

According to TMZ Aubrey of Danity Kane was asked about the status of the new album to which she replied, "I don't know what's going on with Danity Kane. I love Danity Kane though". She also took the time to take a swipe at Dids saying she can't look at him for 10 minutes and told the reporters they were giving secrets away when asked about her involvement with the Pussycat Dolls.

Keyshia Cole's video for "Let It Go" featuring Missy Elliott and Lil' Kim premiered yesterday on BET's "Access Granted". I still don't like the song but I'm looking forward to Keyshia's album. The whole time watching the show I couldn't help thinking about Mary because Missy and Kim are very close friends of Mary's. Mary and Keyshia are always compared and look who she goes and gets for her 1st single? Coincidence much? To add insult to injury Lil' Kim referred to Keyshia as "Lil' Mary"! Go figure!

I have a few songs for you. Thank you to HopsMP3thing, thetinmanhasit, and Foxboogie for a few of these links.

Comments

Anonymous said…
YEs Yes Yes, Make it hot with these songs bitch, I love it lol!!!! Keep doing your thing big baby!!
Unknown said…
Thanks! You know I try! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards