"Here I Am" Its Just "Me, Myself, and I"

"Me, Myself, and I" is one of my favorite Beyonce songs. I was so happy when she released it as a single. It was when she performed the song at the 2003 Billboard Awards, I fell in love with this performance. I also love the interaction with the crowd and a few choice guys from a particular group. Watch and see for yourself!


Beyonce - Me, Myself, and I - Live Billboard Awards Performance

Eve's upcoming album, "Here I Am" is now being released Dec. 18th. I wonder why is being pushed back so far. I guess she is trying to get those holiday sales, can't say I don't blame her.

Jennifer Lopez is returning to the English music scene with her upcoming untitled album due this October. The first single is entitled, "Hold It Don't Drop It". In an ironic turn of events, Sean Paul has a new song entitled, "Pick It Up and Drop It". Coincidence? Probably so. Then again maybe not since Jennifer Lopez is known to legally steal songs from other artists(Brandy, Amerie).

Comments

Anonymous said…
yes nice video keep doing your thing
Unknown said…
Thanks!
Joci said…
thanks, i know "Hold It, Don't Drop It" is co-written by a singer Cynthia Lissette and she also as the background vocal in this song http://myspace.com/cynthialissette

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards