An "Exclusive" View On "Human Nature"

September Releases
September is about a month and a half away but it is shaping up to be a very big month for music releases. Most of the releases for September were to be released earlier in the year but are finally heading into record stores. There are probably a few albums I'm missing but these ones are the only ones that came to mind and more than likely the ones people are going to be checking for anyway.


50 Cent("Curtis", Sept. 11th)
Kanye West, ("Graduation", Sept 11th)
Keyshia Cole("Just Like You", Sept 18th)
Angie Stone ("The Art of Love & War", Sept 18th")
Chamillionaire("Ultimate Victory", Sept 18th")
Eve("Here I Am", Sept 18th)
Ja Rule("Mirror", Sept 25th)
Jagged Edge("Baby Making Project", Sept 25th)
Chris Brown("Exclusive", TBA)

Release dates are subject to change based on how the first single does or who is coming out on the same week.

Madonna's "Human Nature" finds her confronting the critics who lambasted her early in her career for singing about sex and the way she carried herself at the time. I think I like the song more than the video but it is in my YouTube favorites. I will post some more of my favorite videos once I find them on there.

Madonna - Human Nature

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have always loved that Madonna video.
Unknown said…
Cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards