"Didn't Cha Know" It's Something "Everytime"

I am continuing to profile some of my favorite videos via YouTube. I'm profiling two videos today that you should check out. You have probably seen them before and you may of not seem the at all. Read on to discover what videos I'm talking about. Remember to vote on those polls!

"Everytime" was like the 5th or so single from "The Velvet Rope" album. It was a very different time back then. Janet was still releasing 5 or 6 singles an album. I think what I like about this video the most is that Janet is naked or at least we have the illusion that she is. The song has always reminded me of another song but I could never quite pinpoint it.

Janet - Everytime

Erykah Badu's "Didn't Cha Know" is one of my favorite songs and videos from Ms. Badu. What I like about the video is the loneliness and despair that is exemplified in the video. I love how Erykah is in a desert and doesn't know which way to go. It is like she is in a maze. It is a wonderful concept that is visually captivating.

Erykah Badu - Didn't Cha Know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour