Can U Wait 4 "The Countdown"?

Missy Elliott is hard at work on her upcoming album entitled, "The Countdown" which will be in stores very soon. Missy Elliott can be heard on Keyshia Cole's latest single, "Let It Go".

I wanted to share some of my favorite videos with you all this week and Mya's "Fallen" is one of them. What I like about this video the most is its storyline. A lot of videos nowadays don't have storylines so its good to see. I also like the song a lot. I like how Mya is following the guy around everywhere even though it is stalker-ish. I also like how she sneaks into the house.

Mya - Fallen

Comments

Anonymous said…
this is one of my fav videos as well im a big fan of myas! cant wait til she comes wit the new album
Unknown said…
Well hopefully you won't have to wait much longer and they stick with the new date.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards