*UPDATED* Artist Spotlight - Kelis

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kelis is one of my favorites! She debuted on the scene in 1999 with her debut single, "Caught Out There". It was unlike anything we had ever heard at the time. Kelis went on to carve her own niche via The Neptunes. Her sound and style has been duplicated by many an artists. Still, Kelis continues to break barriers by playing by her own rules. Kelis has settled down into married life with Nas and has a reality show coming soon. I compiled some of Kelis' most popular tunes sans Bossy and some gems you may of never heard. Enjoy!

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
I love Kelis, she's so individual and "Kaleidoscope" remains one of the GOAT R&B albums for me. Did you ever get the track she did with Diddy Lamar? I think it was mentioned in the run up to the release of the "Tasty" album but I'm not sure if it ever leaked, I would have loved to hear it.
Lukey Boy said…
Hey Lamar I just realised "About To Hate Me" IS the P. Diddy track! Wow!

Do you have any of the other unreleased tracks from "Tasty" I would love to hear the Timbo one "Running Mate" especially.

Unreleased tracks listed here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasty
Unknown said…
hey luke you are right diddy did produce "about to hate me" aka "guilty" and i do have "running mate". i meant to post it but i was having trouble finding it but i will put it up so look out for it.
Lukey Boy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lukey Boy said…
Awesome Lamar, thank you! x
Unknown said…
your welcome luke! "running mate" is one of my favorite unreleased songs from kelis!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards