Wendy's Greatest Hits

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wendy Williams is the queen of shock jock radio. She is known for her over the top interviews with everyone from Kelly Rowland to Whitney Houston. She asks the questions we all want to know. Thanks to Foxboogie I have compiled some of Wendy's most memorable interviews with a bevy of celebrities.
^^^My meds must finally be kicking in as I'm feeling a lot better compared to how I was a few hours ago. I decided to give you a little update.

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
Oh no you didn't Lamar, these are great, thank you so much! Love her or hate her, everyone finds Wendy funny as hell in some way! Did you know they're making a movie about her life? LMAO

Thanks again for the mad ass exclusives Lamar! xxx
Unknown said…
your welcome i'm still listening to these myself. have fun!
Lukey Boy said…
Listened to all of them today, she's such a bitch! The Whitney interview obviously remains classic funny shit, I've got it on repeat, gotta "love" Wendy!
Unknown said…
i adore wendy!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards