Usher Celebrates, Ashanti Declares, Jay Z

Not only has Usher been working on his new album he has been busy making babies as his fiance, Tameka Spears or whatever her name is, is pregnant. Usher's album, fragrance, and baby are all due this fall.

Ashanti has renamed her album, "The Declaration" expressing her newfound freedom as an artist. The album was originally titled, "Incredible." The first single has been picked as the album will debut in Oct. Production includes Polow Da Don, Babyface, LT Hutton, The Neptunes, etc.

Larry Johnson, male lead in Fantasia's "When I C U" vid, claims Jay Z cussed him out after appearing in Fanny's video. Why? Because he thought it wasn't a good look given Fanny's reputation as being a "hood diva" should I say. She has previously came off the "Hood Boy" single but my thing is Larry shouldn't let Jay block his cream. Hell I woulda cussed Jay's ass back out!

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
Congrats to Usher and Tameka Foster, everyone hates on them but I like them together. I can't believe he got someone pregnant, he still looks like a little boy! His album will also hopefully be hot.

Ashanti is a good songwriter but I'm not sure how her new album is going to be, is she with the Murder Inc. team anymore? (I'm guessing not) The collabos look cool though.

I don't think Jay-Z told Larry not to do it because of Fantasia's status, I think he was just telling him to be selective about his projects. It couldn't be anything to do with the fact she's on Arista / J could it though? I'm loving Fantasia's new album anyway, it's hot.
Unknown said…
lol i couldn't think of usher's fiance's last name so i just said spears.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards