A Special Message

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice to see a face to go with the blog. keep up the good work!
Unknown said…
Thanks! I was a little nervous about it but I wanted to try something different.
Anonymous said…
Can we say cocky?? I'm kidding, I loved it lol
Unknown said…
Thanks Cliffy! I see you finally found out how to get your name to display.
Lukey Boy said…
Hey Lamar, I'm officially subscribed to your blog now I finally figured how to use my RSS program. lol

Really enjoy the music and news you bring, keep up the good work, I'll be watching for updates. xx
Quick said…
Nice post! You keep changing the game. I see ya-
Unknown said…
Quicks, you know how I do! hahah and thanks Luke for subscribing to the blog, it is very appreciative. Thanks for loving the blog. Keep in touch!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards