Press Play Again, NeYo's Superhead

Danity Kane continues to fade into obscurity as Diddy plans "Press Play: The Remix Album". I thought "Press Play" was your last album? You liar! I heard Dids was releasing a 4th single but I haven't heard anything since. I'm sure a new single or current song from the album will be out soon if the remix album proves true. Dids held a recent showcase for Bad Boy and its artist. Everyone was present except Danity Kane. Dids might have the women on lockdown. Dids lockdowns are notorious! They last on average from anywhere up to 4 to 6 months. If you recall, New Edition and Da Band were on lockdown. It is a time for the perspective groups or
artist to regroup and map out the makings of a successful album.


NeYo and Superhead dating? That's the new rumor. I don't know what to say about it really. All I can say is judging from the pics of NeYo that leaked last year we know he likes head. What better person to get it from when their nickname refers to oral pleasure.

Rihanna is one of hottest artists out right now! Her single, "Umbrella" is the #1 single in America. Her new album, "Good Girl Gone Bad" will finally hit stores on June 5th. I have an exclusive import song from the album entitled "Cry". The song reminds me of "Unfaithful" and you can all thank my friends over at Brandy's Horizons as they have been providing quite a few links lately. Thank you much to them all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards