NeYo Works Janet, Fanny Goes Gold, Oprah

NeYo has been added to the growing list of collaboraters scheduled to work on the upcoming Janet album. Janet is obviously not playing around this time! I hope she brings the heat this time!

Congrats to Fantasia for her "Fantasia" album being certified gold. "When I C U" is #2 this week on the R&B charts and has a shot at being #1. No word yet on a 3rd single.

I was watching Oprah and they had on that town meeting about Don Imus. I had heard about it before but didn't watch the first time. It really irritated me because I feel like rap is blamed for everything. It has become very convenient to blame rap for everything. I think a lot of blame should be placed on parents. Parents should be more responsible for their children. They need to let their children know what is right and wrong, what's appropriate, and what not. If you let you chlid listen to rap is one thing but if you don't, you don't. Start taking responsibility and stop fingerpointing!

I have a few downloads for the download obsessed:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards