Myspace Profile Showcase - Interview - Miguel


Myspace Profile Showcase - Interview - Miguel

Hello all! This is the 2nd "Myspace Profile Showcase" to be featured for the month of June. There are a few more interviews coming your way very soon. Be on the lookout for those. Remember these interviews are dated ahead of time and will appear at the top of the page each time you visit. The blog will still be updated as it is updated daily! I hope you enjoy these interviews and actually check the individuals out to some capacity. Comments are welcome following the interview or in the comment box. Thanks!

Miguel is a man of many talents! He dabbles in everything from songwriting to photo editing. His main talent is dancing! It is something he is very passionate about. It is a story full of blood, sweat, and tears! I'm not limiting the interview to just that though. I got in Miguel's bizz-ness! I got him to open up a little more than expected. He answered each question thoughtfully and carefully. He was very excited throughout the interview. It made for yet another interesting interview.

Quick Tidbits:
Miguel's sites his sister as his main influence.
His favorite movie is
"The Goonies".
His friends describe him as a certified goof troop!

Interview date: 5/22/07

How did you get into dancing?
I was dancing ever since I could walk. There is even a video of me and my sister also played a part in my dancing.

You ever give a lap dance?
Yes! I love seductive dancing!! LOL!

How competitive are you?
Very. I like to win. I do what it takes.


Who keeps you motivated?
My family, close friends, and dance people

Tell me about the dance people?
We are best friends! We are very close, and we are there for each other.

Have you ever been injured while dancing? And what was the injury? How serious was it?
I've gotten the normal "injuries" I guess, you know like sore muscles, stiff necks. I think the worst would be when I pulled a back muscle. I was out for a few days.

Have you ever met any famous people? If so,who? Would the public know of them?
Famous? They probably wouldnt be very famous to the normal public, but in the dance world, these are some people that we really look up to: Luam, Brian Freedmen (main choreographer for Britney Spears), Marty Kudelka (choreographer for Justin Timberlake) Gilbert Saldivar (choreographer for Christina Aguilera!!) and I'm actually pretty cool friends with Nick Gonzales (one of the top 25 males on So You Think You Can Dance) big shout out to him!! And some people the public may know.. The cast of Thats So Raven lol!

So what artists do you like?
I like Christina Aguilera, Janet, Beyonce, and even Britney.

Let's talk about your other talents....which other talent would come 2nd to dancing?
If I was, for whatever reason, not able to dance anymore, I would love to get into the video editing business. It is so much fun!

Would you agree your a man of many talents or you don't think about it?
"A man of many talents?" I just like to do what I enjoy doing. You feel me?? hehe

What are your future goals?
I want to be a backup dancer for Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, and Janet Jackson. I also want to be a choreographer.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
On stage hopefully owning a studio and choreographing.

How much does other peoples opinions matter to you as far as the choices you make?
I listen to what people have to say, but I'm really hard headed. I'll do what I want anyway.. which isn't always good and I'm working on it!.. lol

How do you wish to be remembered?
How would I want to be remembered?? Wow, I want to be the guy who everyone loved to work with.

Any last words for the readers here at CSV(Cigna's Sights & Sounds)?
Thanks for this opportunity! This was my first ever interview and I will Always remember it!!

Like the interview? Wanna check Miguel out on Myspace? Check him out at his myspace page link provided below:
Breathe&Dance Myspace Page

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, I like this interview a lot. Well written. I have a question for Miguel. As a dancer, who are some of your influences and people who you may model yourself after??
Anonymous said…
Hey. thanks for the Question.

I get influenced by everyday movments and just by watching how people move.

but the people in the industry that influence me a lot also would have to be Janet Jackson and all of her Dancers.
Unknown said…
Thanks for liking the interview!
Anonymous said…
cool interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
NICE INTERVIEW!
Anonymous said…
Hey, this is not meant offensively but is Miguel gay? He's really cute.

P.S. Nice interview and loving the exclusive music on the blog! ;)
Unknown said…
I don't know that is a question for Miguel. You can visit his myspace page at the link provided and thanks for the comment as well as your kind words regarding the blog.
Anonymous said…
Sorry I just saw he answered someone's question above.

No problem, keep up the good work I was trying to find that Cheri Dennis "Portrait" track everywhere so thanks, I hope she gets a release! (the Bad Boy curse)
Unknown said…
I'm glad you could find what you were looking for here.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards