Myspace Profile Showcase - Interview - Rudo



It is time for yet another "Myspace Profile Showcase". I really hope you have enjoyed reading and learning about these individuals. I have decided to profile another singer who hails from Fort Lauderdale, FL by way of Brooklyn, NY. Comments are welcome following the interview or in the comment box.

Interview date: 5/28/07

Backstory:
When I approached Rudo about an interview, he was a bit skeptical. He was immediately down for an interview but had his own set of questions. Once I gave him more detail regarding the interview he was ready to roll. I booted up and thought of some questions to ask Rudo, which means "love". Rudo is a singer's singer. He is set to carve his own niche in a world of Chris Brown's, Omarion's, and Marques Houston's. His voice is very delicate and easy on the ears. Not once does he oversing or strain. He doesn't bare his soul a la Al Green but more like a young Luther Vandross. Like many up and coming singers, he is very passionate about what he does. You will learn more about Rudo and his passion in this intriguing interview. I don't stop there though! This interview wouldn't be complete without getting in Rudo's bizz-ness. Find out about Rudo's hidden talents, what makes him tick, and much more.

When did you start singing? And did you always want to be a singer?
Well, I started singing around age 10-11. I always knew I loved the whole music thing. All kinds of good music was played in the house. I was bound to do something in music lol. So I think I always have wanted to be a singer.

How would you describe your musical style?
Well I would describe it as soul touching. I don't have a soulful voice. But my words can touch a soul. Because I try to write my songs to where the listeners can feel it and relate. Just how... many other artists out there make an effort to do.

What has the response been to the music?
Wow! Like... I have had so many wonderful people tell me all kinds of things. To "when can I buy your album!" to "your music is fire, your music is different I like". Alot of people like one song on my page entitled 'In My Shoes' which is a song I wrote and co-produced. The response has been sooo great. I still think there is more room for improvement though.

Do you have a tough skin? Do you think your truly ready to be in the industry?
That's a good question. I do think at this present time while trying to make it and everything, that this is it. This is the time to have tough skin. Some people give up you know? So I do think I have tough skin and am ready for the industry.

Name 5 cd's you'd take to a deserted island with you
lol, another good question huh?... lol. Well I would probably bring 5 cd's that have a variety of my favorite songs on them lol. But to answer the question properly lol, I would bring... Marvin Gaye, Trey Songz, Diana Ross & The Supremes, Michelle Williams and Johnny Mathis Or Usher.

Who is the first person you go to for advice?
I actually have never been the type to go to many people for advice. I for some reason work things out for myself. But I would be lying if I said I never went to anyone for advice. I would say at this present time I go to my partner, my buddy Troy Taylor. Songbook ladies and gentlemen! lol

Are you a loner? Do you have a lot of friends?
Hmmm, I'd say yes. Only because gradually SOME of my friends from high school grew apart. I still talk to them. I do have friends though lol. I would like to meet new people of course. But not at this time lol. I know how to handle it, it doesnt stress me out or anything.

You said you didn't want to meet new people then why the hell did you agree to this interview when I was gonna link your myspace page to this interview?
Uhmm.. loL!.. FALL BACK trick! lol... na. I do like to meet new people. I just meant I don't like to get to close! Especially not at this time! lol... get it right negroid! hahaha!

Describe your personality
lol, goofy,loud,quiet,layed back,hyper... lol... see... I'm a Gemini. I'm pretty spontaneous.

You say your spontaneous so does that mean your a daredevil?
Yes it does actually. I can be a daredevil SOMETIMES. I can be and have been. I know when to sit my ass down though lol and keep it cool and safe i guess.

What makes you tick?
Liars and when I don't get what I want lol. Oh and when I am hungry and there is nothing to eat.

Can you tell us the craziest thing you've ever done?
Wow the craziest thing.. well ONE of the craziest things I ever done was send a nude photo of myself to my homegirls hahahaha! I wont say no names... but she showed she was not trust worthy friend because she sent it to whoever she felt like. She apologized.... but... please. Thats what I get hahaha!

What do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time I like to really take the time out to be with my friends. They are special. Mainly my homies Kris and Jenee. Jenee and Kris, however you want to say it lol.

What other talents do you have that you wish to share?
Well... I can do little tricks with my body lol. But musically... the most i can think of is co-producing. I am capable of adding live sounds to some of my music. Bottles LOL... african drums.. whatever it may be.

What do you look for in a suitable mate?
I look for a great personality! They have to be soooo REAL too. And they of course have to look good to me! You hear me ladies lol. If you need me call me! lol. If you qualify though.

You come off as a really nice guy but I bet you have a bad side don't you?
Yes just like every other person. There is another side. I don't tolerate MAJOR foolishness. So I can SOMETIMES be short tempered with that. But I'm cool.

What do you want people to take away from listening to your music?
I really want people to take with them my words. I love when people remember my music lol. But really... I would like it one day if someone told me one of my songs helped them get through whatever they were going through. I would like people to step into my songs and when they step out? They feel different about... something... just, something lol. I know this answer will change later on in time though lol.

Any last words for the readers here at CSV?
CSV! I want to thank you for taking the time to set eyes on this interview lol. I would also like to ask that you please support me and give me feedback on my music. I love honesty, so give it to me lol. Give me what ya got lol because i heard it all lol. You can uhhh... work on your honesty by listening to my music at Rudo's Myspace and letting me know what you think lol! THANK YOU CSV! GOD BLESS! And go for your dreams! I am!

Like the interview? Wanna know more about Rudo.
Click here to visit his Myspace page



Comments

Anonymous said…
nice interview
Anonymous said…
Rudo, that's my buddy. He's a real cool guy. Very talented and has a great voice. Love his music! :)

BabyGirl aka Dimples!
Unknown said…
Glad you like the interview. Where is Rudo? He claims he was gonna comment!
Anonymous said…
THANKX YALL FOR READIN MY INTERVIEW! AND FOR THOSE WHO ENJOYED IT! AND LEARNT A BIT ABOUT ME! "LET ME CLOSE TO YOOOUU" LOL.

THANKX YALL! DON'T HESITATE TO HIT ME UP! :)
Unknown said…
Well about damn time you commented! I was ready to ring your neck!
Anonymous said…
YES.. lol. I did Lamar! I want to thank you Lamar for the special show case! It actually mean alot to me! I got some love ... and I love, love lol. WHo doesnt? lol.... The devil?.... oh.. but he don't count lol.

THANK YOU LAMAR! And thank you to everyone again! My time is up on the front page.... 'sniffles' LOL!

HOLLA!
Unknown said…
Your welcome RUDO! It was a fun interviewing you and I'm glad you liked it!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards