Kelly Leaks, Pharrell Stargates Janet, NeYo

Kelly Rowland's new album, "Ms Kelly" has finally leaked like I knew it would. You won't find it here but you can get it here. Meanwhile I decided to put up my favorite song from the album thus far and it is entitled, "Ghetto" featuring Snoop. It was the initial 2nd single but its up in the air right now.
Pharrell and Stargate(NeYo, Trey Songz) have been added to the lineup of producers slated to work on the upcoming Janet album. If you recall I reported that Janet is back in the studio working on the follow up to "20 Y.O."

NeYo will work his magic on Fantasia as he is slated to work on her 3rd album. Fanny's current album, "Fantasia" currently sits at #97 this week on the BB200 and has sold around 400K units to date. The current single, "When I C U" is #3 this week on the R&B charts. Look for those #'s and figures to change tomorrow as the new Billboard positions are revealed.

Mr. Pop, Lock It, and Drop it himself, Huey has beef with Nelly. Apparently Nelly turned down an offer to work on Huey's album, "The Notebook." Huey went onto say Nelly was arrogant and disrespectful! Ouch! He's an obvious Nelly fan and it was just a smack in his face when he got turned down. If you notice once certain artists reach a certain caliber they become particular about who they work with and usually neglect working with unknown or upcoming artists.

Comments

Quick said…
I'm tempted to download Ghetto sooo bad, but i won't! lol. I will be waiting till July 3rd to hear it. You don't understand how tempted i am though- lol
2thick4u said…
Huey need to sit his ass down somewhere because he will never be on Nelly level.
Unknown said…
Quick I can imagine how tempted you are I used to be like that myself with certain albums and Huey does need to sit down. I think he is simply trying to lure interest into his cd by dissing Nelly.
Lukey Boy said…
"Ghetto" is so hot, I will definitely be getting this album now I heard the leak of it. I wanna support Kelly, she the underdog and I think she has a lot of talent she just needs the right material, her debut was great. IMO Tank should have just produced the whole album, his tracks "Ghetto", "The Show" and "Gotsta Go" are awesome!

And I think Huey wrong for dissing Nelly for turning him down, he can't expect every artist he asks to work with.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards