I'm Sick :-(

For over the last month I've been sick! When I went out of town, I had a sore throat. A few weeks later I had developed a dry cough which followed me all the way home. Just when I thought the cough was clearing up, it got worse. I went to the doctor and found out I had bronchitis. My doctor gave me the prescribed medication and just when I was getting over that, I get strep throat, which is what I have right now. I'm so tired of being sick! Please keep me in your prayers for a speedy recovery. This is possibly the only update you will get today. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel a lot better being that tomorrow will be my third day taking the medication. With that said updates and music might be a little slow(for the time being) because I've been sleeping a lot and not having had much energy. Thanks for reading and understanding!

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
Bless you Lamar! Get better soon!
Unknown said…
Thank you! I'm actually feeling a lil better now suddenly.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards