A Few Changes

If you noticed I changed the blog up just a little. I added the music notes background, and I added a Janet banner. I have been in a Janet mode lately. I was watching her "Live In Hawaii" DVD and just reminiscing on some of her past hits. I have a few more songs for you as I'm constantly putting up songs now if you notice. I try not to say too much but sometimes I can't help it. I don't know how many of you actually read what I say but I'm sure plenty of you do. Do me a favor and check out my boy Rudo's interview. I know it is a bit lengthy but if you come to CSV regularly you can read the interview in parts. Now for the music:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards