Eminem's Obsession, Eddie: The Baby Daddy?

Eminem's obsession with Mariah Carey continues! She will be the subject of some of his material on his upcoming album. If you recall the two supposedly had a fling which Mariah has denied. My advice to these singers is stop dating these big mouth rappers who will put your biz in the streets.

Eddie Murphy: YOU ARE THE FATHER!(((applause))) This might be an upcoming headline once it comes out whether or not Eddie fathered Mel B's baby. Eddie recently went to court to take a paternity test. Why is this taking so long?

Lloyd has revealed his next single is "Player's Prayer". I would of opted for "One For Me" or "I Don't Mind" but whatever.

I uploaded some songs from my library and although they are not new they are good. Some you may recognize and some you may not. I urge you to give them a listen and download if you like them enough. I do put up the new exclusives but also older songs so y'all better download them or I will have to put a limit on the songs I upload. Remember the numbers don't lie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards