Don't Wait 'Til "Trey Day" 2 Preview Kelly's CD

Notorious for his stage shows as he is for his obsession with all things ass, Trey Songz will release "Trey Day" this October. I remember when an old friend of mine bought the cd and introduced me to Trey. I liked what I heard and eventually got the album myself. I do wish he would sing about something other than ass but he is a man so what do you expect? First single, "Wonder Woman" failed to take off so look for the new single to surface in August.

Click here to preview Kelly's album(again) and help decide her 2nd single. So far "Work" is in the lead! Vote or cry!

I have two new songs for the download obsessed. The first song is from Wu-Tang clan member, Ghostface feat Keyshia Cole with "Mama". The second is a Fantasia remix of her current hit, "When I C U" feat Remy Ma. Enjoy kiddies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour