Ciara Can't Decide

Maybe Ciara should run another contest to choose her 3rd single. It had been reported some months ago that Ciara's 3rd single was "My Love". Now I have read on several different message boards that she is leaning towards "Can't Leave 'Em Alone" feat 50 Cent. I don't think that's a good choice. 50 Cent is not hot right now! He is coming off of two failed singles and recently pushed his album back. I feel like "Make It Last Forever" would be a good single choice. It has a summertime-ish vibe and its more upbeat. Ciara has slowed it down pretty much as far as single choices for this album. Hey! I was happy with "My Love" but if Ciara wants this album to reach its full potential (beyond the 1.2 mil its sold to date) she needs to make the right decision. I feel that is a reason why a lot of albums fail because of the wrong single choices. Let's get it together music industry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour