BET Awards

I just finished watching the BET awards and its aftershow festivities. All in all I was disappointed for the second time. I get so hyped up only to get let down. I feel like if I decide not to watch one year, it will be good. Some interesting highlights were 50 Cent forgetting the words to "Amusement Park" and running through the audience baffled not only me but everyone involved. Lil' Kim made a surprise appearance on Diddy/Keyshia Cole's "Last Night" performance. The show opened with a duet from Jennifer Holliday and Jennifer Hudson. The duet was rumored to be one of the surprises and indeed it was but shouldn't have started the show off. What else am I missing? Anyway here are a few songs for the download obsessed:

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
I couldn't be bothered to watch it (man, it drags on for hours) but I just checked out the full-blown review at www.concreteloop.com. I downloaded the Diddy and Ciara performances (love these two) but nothing else interested me enough to watch.

50 is a fool for that though, he need to sit down. I am definitely not a fan although I'm looking forward to a few of the guests on his album. (Timbo/JT, MJB, Akon, Robin Thicke)
Unknown said…
ciara showed out!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards