Amerie The Online Junkie, Remy Ma Is "Fresh"

Amerie has been busy overseas promoting her latest album, "Because I Love It" where the album and single, "Take Control" are a success. If Amerie spent as much time promoting the way she does overseas, she'd be platinum here in the states. During a recent interview Amerie admitted to being an internet junkie. She indulges a lot of her time playing The Sims. She claims to have gotten Kelly Rowland into it as well. Beyonce's name was thrown in for good measure too. I remember reading a blind item on Str8OuttaNYC awhile back. The blind item mentioned a singer who spent alot of time online creating and spreading malicious lies about Beyonce. Now I have heard fans and people say Amerie spents a lot of time online. I think I have even heard her say it myself. Could Amerie be the culprit of all the recent rumors spread about Beyonce? One can only assume. I remember some of the comments even accusing Amerie of being the subject of the blind item. I guess it doesn't matter though. At the end of the day Amerie is still in Beyonce's shadow.

Rap's favorite train wreck Remy Ma has been keeping busy with a new album, single, video, mixtape, sex tape, dvd, hair, jean, and jewelry line. Her single, "Fresh" is being filmed within the next two weeks. Her upcoming mixtape is entitled, "Shesus Kryst". I actually like the title! She even made subliminal disses to Kim(everyone's home), Foxy(who can hear), and Eve(not filmin). With new albums on the horizon from all the aforementioned ladies, Remy hopes to see who the real boss bitch will be. I already placed my bets on a certain raptress and it is not Remy!

Beyonce is not playing and Kelly better be praying. Kelly's songs are just a leaking! This is another song from her upcoming "Ms Kelly" album entitled "Love." It is only a snippet but it sounds pretty good. A special shout out to my friends at Brandy's Horizons for the link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour