Amerie "Gotta Work" Hard..Real Hard

Amerie's new album, "Because I Love It" is a hit overseas but has yet to be released here. A release date has yet to be determined. Meanwhile she has released a 2nd video, "Gotta Work" which is said to be the 2nd single overseas. Click here to see the new video. The 2nd single in the US is rumored to be "That's What U R". You can hear and/or download that song here.
I have a new poll up which can be accessed underneath the credit section with the comment box, credits, etc. I also have a bunch of songs coming up so be on the lookout for that.

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
Poor Amerie I love the girl. I can't comment on whether she deserves success this time around until I hear her new material though. I'ma check out her new album.

I still bump "Touch" all the time though, that was my jam!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards