Alicia Keys Returns, More Teedra, Nelly

Let's see what is going on in the world of entertainment worth reporting....

It is a rather slow news day but if you haven't heard already Alicia Keys will be releasing her new album entitled, "As I Am" to be released this October. The first single will debut in August. I know a lot of people have been anticipating her return.

I hope you are all enjoying the Teedra Moses songs. I decided to profile a younger, more current artist since the older artists(Patti LaBelle) wasn't getting much love. Interestingly enough I received Teedra's newest song entitled, "Love's Gonna Be" which is the lead single from her "The Young Lioness" album coming later in the summer. The song features an "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" sample and features an unknown male vocalist. I remember reading originally Trey Songz was on this track but it doesn't sound like him to me. I hope you enjoy the song as well as the others. Look out for more songs since I'm going to retrieve some new and (mostly) old.

Comments

Lukey Boy said…
Hey Lamar, have been away from the internet for a while still checking the blog out whenever possible.

Can't wait for Alicia's new album. Also this new track from Teedra has inspired me to "discover" her, I'm gonna order her debut now.

I should have commented on the Patti post, that got a lot of love from me at least, its important to look back on artists like her.

Keep up the great work. xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards