What's Going On With Me, Kelly, Nelly, Usher, and New York?

For all those concerned.....I just finished up spring semester of college, and I did very well by the way. I can breathe a huge sigh of relief. If everything goes according to schedule, I'll be a college graduate by year's end! Yay! It has been a long road, and there is no better feeling than the feeling of accomplishment. I'm headed out of town to Racine,WI to spend a few weeks with my sister and family. There will be no shortage of music, news, rants and raves. I will still keep it coming. Thank you all to everyone who visits the page regularly. Thank you to my other bloggers (who have me in their link lists). I really enjoy this blogging experience. I definitely enjoy it more than myspace!

Did you all catch the ILNY2:You Cast It Special? What a crazy bunch of guys! I can't help but think a lot of these guys just want to be on TV. But then again I don't blame him. I notice how one of the dark skinned guys(who all the women liked) had a gold album plaque on his wall. Can we say an aspiring rapper/singer ready to get his 15 minutes of fame? He seemed a bit genuine but we shall see if he gets on the show.

Kelly Rowland is making sure her newest album is her most successful to date as a new single entitled, "Comeback" is available to stream. The song is produced by Scott Storch, and it is a perfect follow up to "Like This." To listen: Click Here

There is a rumor circulating that Nelly and Usher had some words at the Mayweather fight. Ashanti and Tameka Foster had to pull the guys aside, but it didn't work. I have to commend Usher's PR people. They are definitely on their job! Usher's new album is 6 months away but he has the media on lock. Only Usher!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards