T-Pain - Buy U A Drank Remix

T-Pain's "Buy U A Drank" is the #1 song in America. It is dominating both R&B/Pop radio. I have been asked many times if his album is out. The answer is NO! The album entitled "Epiphany" will be released on June 5th. The official remix for BUAD has leaked. It features Yung Joc, Kanye West, UGK, and Trey Songz! The remix is pretty good but not as good as the original. Everyone isn't a fan of this song. I can't say I was in the beginning. The song has finally grown on me. I however don't think T-Pain will be around in 10 years. I think he along with Akon are just "of the moment." I'm waiting to be proved wrong though. Amazon.com has leaked the tracklisting to T-Pain's album, check it out below:

1. Tallahassee Love
2. Church featuring Teddy Verseti
3. Tipsy
4. Show U How featuring Teddy Pain & Teddy Penderazdoun
5. I Got It
6. Suicide
7. Bartender featuring Akon
8. Backseat Action featuring Shawnna
9. Put It Down featuring Ray, Teddy Penderazdoun & Teddy Verseti
10. Time Machine
11. Yo Stomach featuring Tay Dizm
12. Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin')Featuring Yung Joc
13. 69 featuring J Lyriq
14. Reggae Night
15. Shottas featuring Kardinal Offishall & Cham
16. Right Hand
17. Sounds Bad


T-Pain feat. Kanye West, UGK, Trey Songz - Buy U A Drank Remix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards