News In A Nutshell

It looks like Terrance J and Rocsi of 106 and Park are being fired! Their replacements? Brandy and Ray J! Who saw this coming? I could see Ray J hosting. He has hosted a BET show before and he does anything for money anyway. Brandy has guest hosted before but she needs to be working on her new album. BET is not just changing the hosts. They are changing the whole format of the show. Each day will represent some type of them i.e. Throwback Thursdays. Videos will be aired for only one minute minimum. The show will increase half an hour in its time slot as well.

Foxy Brown is really coming out y'all, I promise! I'm a big Foxy Brown fan, and I have been waiting forever for her to drop a new album. I read that she has inked a management deal with Black Hand Entertainment. BHE has lent its name to countless rappers in the industry including Ja Rule and DMX. "Black Roses" has been about two years in the making. The release date is unknown but new music is on the horizon. The 495th Foxy Brown myspace page has been created. Click Here to check it out!

Shay"Buckeey"Johnson of FOL2/Charm School has 3000 reasons to smile. Why? She just got another TV show.........NOT! She is reportedly dating Andre 3000. The reality TV star let it slip that the two were an item. These FOL2 girls will do anything and everything to extend their 15 minutes of fame. And I'm not mad at them!

I'm so tired of hip hop being blamed for everything that goes wrong in society. I think adults need to be more responsible. I'm not one to preach but I will leave you all on this note. I remember back in elementary school this girl said "When you point your finger, you always have those 4 other fingers pointing right back at you!" That is definitely some food 4 thought!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards