News In A Nutshell

My last favorite season of Real World: Las Vegas cast members will be reuniting, and it will air on May 30th. You can catch a sneak preview this weekend of the show. I'm interested in catching up with each and everyone of the cast members.

T-Pain's "Buy U A Drank" feat. Yung Joc is the #1 song in America on both the Pop/R&B/Hip-Hop charts! Congrats to him!

I'm sure you already heard about Nelly wanting Janet and Mariah on the same track. Maybe this will be the duet JD was tryna pull off for Janet's last album. I can't say I'm too excited about it though. But we'll see....

Beyonce leads the BET awards with 6 nominations. No surprise there. Congrats to her and the other multiple nominees. The BET awards air June 26th on you guessed it, BET!

CSV favorite Kelis is working on a new album with Polow Da Don. Polow is responsible for some of the hottest songs around now including Glamorous(Fergie), Promise(Ciara), and Throw Some D's(Rich Boy)

Another CSV favorite Pharrell(one half of the Neptunes) proves he and his pal are still in demand nearly 11 years after hitting the scene. Ashlee Simpson, Madonna, and Britney Spears have requested their services on their new albums.

Comments

Quick said…
...I am too excited about the Real World at the end of this month; i think this past season in Denver was the best in a while though-
Unknown said…
I agree to an extent as far as Denver being the best season in awhile. I didn't watch every episode though. But Vegas is one of my very favorite seasons.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards