News In A Nutshell

Janet Jackson may never marry again after her movie, "Why Did I Get Married?" opens November 16, 2007! Janet has already been married twice.........three times!

I know I'm late with this one but did Prince really call out Paris Hilton for not being able to sing? I can't believe this. Prince was known back in the day to sign women who couldn't sing. They were just pretty faces who sung about sex. Sheila E? Wendy & Lisa? Vanity 6? Nia Peeples? Etc.

People you can't believe everything you read! You just can't. I do believe there is truth to every rumor. A lot of what you read here is rumors, pure speculation, and commentary(from yours truly). I just felt like making that clear.

Here are some upcoming release dates:
Upcoming Release Dates
June 12 - Fabolous, T-Pain, DJ Khaled

June 26 - 50 Cent, Kelly Clarkson

July 3 - Kelly Rowland, T.I.

Aug. 14 - Mya

Comments

Quick said…
Ms. Kelly might as well have been pushed back to July 10th; that would have given her a chance at a #1 debut-
Unknown said…
Or up to June 19th then again I don't know who's coming out on that date.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards