Major News Update

I'm having some problems with blogger.com currently. I think it has to do with them undergoing all these changes. It's starting to irritate me now because I was in the process of changing the links and once I updated the links still weren't fixed.((Pulls the lil' hair I have on my head)) You might of read about some of these things I'm talking about. I decreased the font as far as it would go so it wouldn't take up much space. This is however is one of my longer entries so you've been warned.

R. Kelly's "Double Up" will be in stores May 29th. This mostly hip-hop affair sports a who's who pool of talent. I'm looking forward to Kels album(never thought I'd say that). Here is the tracklisting(listed below) courtesy of amazon.com

1. The Champ featuring Swizz Beatz
2. Double Up featuring Snoop Dogg
3. Tryin' To Get A Number featuring Nelly
4. Get Dirty featuring Chamillionaire
5. Leave Your Name
6. Freaky In The Club
7. The Zoo
8. I'm A Flirt Remix featuring T.I. and T-Pain
9. Same Girl duet with Usher
10. Real Talk
11. Hook It Up featuring Huey
12. Rock Star featuring Ludacris and Kid Rock
13. Best Friend featuring Keyshia Cole and Polow Da Don
14. Rollin'
15. Sweet Tooth
16. Havin' A Baby
17. Sex Planet
18. Rise Up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards