It's Pretty Late

Hello all! Caution: This is a long read but its also an informative one so you should read it. I have given an update on some things concerning the blog.

Why am I up this late? Well because I had fallen asleep earlier so now I'm up! For awhile longer I suppose. Sorry you all have to bear with me. My mind constantly changes regarding the blog. One minute I wanna do so and so thing then I don't. I mentioned how I wouldn't be putting songs on the blogger.com server but I have decided too again. I only said that before because the problem with me putting up songs was not working and it was irking me. Look out for some more songs later. I hope you got a chance to read the interview with Quick. Make sure you check his page out! I will be putting up a new interview soon and I will change it up a bit. The format is pretty much the same but you'll see what I mean once you see it. I hope you all know you can click on the May 2007 archive and check out all the music that has been uploaded this month thus far. A lot of music has been uploaded this month!

I have conducted tons of other interviews in the past few days and will be conducting more in the next few days. I have taken this interview thing to a whole nother level. It has been fun so far though. My friend says I should make a career out of it. It is something I never actually thought about. It wouldn't be a bad idea though. I have now decided not to run the interviews an entire week but close to it. Quick, consider yourself lucky. You have the distinction of having your interview run longer than anyone else so far! Once Quick's interview is removed, it will be posted onto Sound View Online. SVO can be found in the link list along with my Myspace page for those curious to see.

You also may wonder for the sudden use of the colors in the post? It is just me trying something different. I actually like using the colors though. I think you all are caught up now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards