Diplomatic Trouble For Cam'ron, Jim Jones and Amerie

I had a little downtime. My internet connection was being crazy. Thankfully we're back up and running. What's been going on with me? Well....I just finished exams last week. Now I'm currently awaiting my grades. I'm confident that I did good. I just can't wait to see my grades. Anyway I'm going out of town next week. Rest assured, I will still be updating and putting up music regularly.

It has been revealed that Jim Jones and Cam'ron haven't spoken in over a year. Who knew? The streets were buzzing, however that there was some beef in the air. Still the Diplomats have respect for each other and will continue their working relationship.

Amerie's "Because I Love It" has leaked. I have heard it, and it is just ok to me. I have to listen to things a few times before it sinks in. I do commend her on being an innovator. You can always expect Amerie to come with something different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards