Bow Wow's Mystery Date

Bow Wow is bringing some arm candy to the BET Awards ceremony in June. The big question is who? I'm thinking some celeb at first. I'm thinking Rihanna, no! Then I'm like this fool ain't bringing no industry chick. He's bringing his moms! lol

I'm also trying some new things out. Only 10 posts appear on the front page now. It is an effort to make the page run smoothly for some who may be on 56K because there are still some of us who are. So if your looking for songs look in the archives. The links are still relevant. I will be posting songs later today. I'm making an effort to go back to posting songs regularly and giving some type of rant, rave, update whatever daily. If you notice I've been posting every day and sometimes more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards