Ne-Yo's Leak, Kels Doubles Up, Timbo & Justin

Ne-Yo's album leaked, and I don't like it! I haven't listened to the album straight through just yet. Maybe once I really listen to it my mind will change. I am however in no way anxious to hear it again at this point.

R. Kelly shows no sign of aging or slowing down with his new album, "Double Up." The album will be in stores on May 29, 2007. The album is proceeded by the first single "I'm A Flirt" featuring T.I. & T-Pain. The new album will be a mostly hip-hop affair aided by such rap lumanaries as Young Jeezy, Young Dro, etc.

Timbaland and Justin Timberlake are becoming the new tag team in production. They successfully updated Prince/Michael Jackson's sound on Justin's "FutureSexLoveSounds" album. They will also put in work on Madonna's new album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards