Me & My Jokes

Anyone who knows me well enough knows that I like to joke around. I have played some rather cruel and crazy jokes on a lot of people. Recently I told this guy I was going to be on BET's College Hill Intern. I said the camera crew would be here this week. The guy was like "I'm gon be down here! I gotta get on TV." After I told him I waited a lil' while and told him I'm a good liar! He didn't think anymore about it. Then I repeated it to him again, and he was like "And I really believed you!"

One time at work I came in and acted like I didn't have a voice. So I was hoarse the whole day.

I also told this girl I work with that her boyfriend roughed me up and told me to stay away from her lol. He was in on the joke as well. It's a joke I've yet to come clean about!

My friend once said to me my sense of humor is "seriously dry." LOL I'm a very sarcastic person, and I can often fool people into thinking I'm serious when I'm not. It's so much fun. I even told this guy at work I was deaf in one ear. That was really cruel, I know. But I told him the truth..........later on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards